Why Choose Pure Water Works
It’s simple… the Science. With a legacy exceeding 80 years, built on best in class technological innovation, Pure Water Works continues to set the standards for the industry as a whole. Today, as the world’s largest manufacturer of residential water treatment systems, our expertise and products for improving the quality of your water are second to none.Request Your Free Water Analysis
With Pure Water Works Systems, you get:
- Exclusive, patented, proven technology to improve the quality of your water.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- A full line of water softeners and filters to improve your water quality for bathing, laundry, and appliances.
- Dealers who provide installation and exceptional customer service.
- Highly-efficient electronic digital demand and memory to reduce salt, water, and electricity.
- Convenient and easy to operate electronics.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- EASE™ phone-and-fix technology to eliminate unnecessary service calls.
- Patented stratified resin bed and washed quartz underbedding for efficient water treatment.
- Patented valve with Teflon® double-disc for improved performance and durability.
- Counter-current regeneration to remove hardness, not deposit it on the bottom of the tank.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your supply.
- The most comprehensive manufacturers warranty in the business.
Water Conditioners, Refiners, and Filters
Pure Water Works Systems line of water conditioners, refiners, and filters are the most innovative, highest-quality products on the market. With an array of exclusive features.We know not all water is the same. That’s why Pure Water Works can test your water to identify the right product for you.Regardless of your water conditions, Pure Water Works offers the appropriate solutions.
The perfect complement to a Pure Water Works System refiner or softener for the water-conscious family is a Pure Water Works reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With a Pure Water Works RO system you get:
- Three or four-stage water filtration.
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids.
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water.
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs.
“Water Specialist Mike M. came to our house near Grayling and was wonderful. His thoroughness in diagnosing our issues and testing our water and then laying out the solutions was outstanding. I highly recommend Mike and Pure Water Works. I’m very pleased. Thank you Mike!”
“Amazing water. Best in the tri County area. Don’t get water anywhere else. Do you value your health and your life? Drink PWW high quality H20 only! “
“Adam showed as promised in the time window Pure Water had indicated. These two guys were AWESOME. They drained both of our water heaters to ensure there was no lingering bacteria causing the sulfur smell. To say they went above and beyond would be an understatement. Many thanks to their efforts! We no longer have issues with the water taste, smell and have white clothes that are still white after washing. I cannot recommend this company enough. If you are in need of a quality solution to an existing water issue, these are your guys.”
“Sean came over to walk us through all we need to know about our new softener, but went above and beyond to teach us so much more about the overall water system in our home. We are new homeowners here and Sean gave us so much valuable info. and we are incredibly thankful for his time and knowledge. Thank you Sean, you’re so good at what you do!”
“Adam installed our new water system today and he was OUTSTANDING!! He went above and beyond to make sure that he placed the system in the perfect location, even though it meant more work for him. He stayed overtime and was friendly and professional!! We are beyond excited to finally enjoy our water and get rid of the rust!!! Thank you Adam!!”
“Bill and his staff exceeded our expectations in the purchase of our replacement water softener. Water quality is far superior to what we had with another brand; we could taste and feel the difference immediately. Mike was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond in the installation and setup process. Would highly recommend!”